Followers

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

skirt and top

It appears I can only post one thing a time, the skirt and top only cost me three dollars to make. I got it out of a place some ladies dubbed "Bloomingdales" I thought they really meant the name. come to find out it's a second hand store. Of course word of mouth spread and now I can't get any damn material at all. It was a secret for a while. The lady who told me the secret made sure that she collected everything and brought everything in site, and that's why there's nothing left. I refuse to go to the store at 5:00 in the morning. It appears there are people coming out of every rock you can think of to get this material.

I"m finding out that people who sew are really hoarders. One of the ladies I know has a closet stuffed with so much crap she can't even open the door without something falling out. She's the one that will tell me where you can find something dirt cheap after she purchases it, and then puts in on craigs list. So I am learning. If I find something that has deals like that, I won't tell a soul either until it's all gone. It looks like I am going to have to teach myself to sew. All of the courses cost money. To begin to find material that I can half way afford is a pain is the ass. I wish I knew of some places that I could purchase material. I want to at least look like I have a wardrobe. I'm working on it though. I still think that I should check out a place. Until I get my ducks in a row I'm not budging. I would have gone this month, but my granddaughter graduated from eighth grade. You could have sworn these girls were going to a movie premiere. My granddaughter is only 14, and had on 3inch heels that she could barely walk in.

She was walking like both legs were broken at the knee. It was really hilarious. I made a few comments but of course I was told by my daughter and granddaughter that I was too old fashion. Today heels are a right of passage. What ever happened to pumps? Heels are for highschool at least that's what I thought. some of these girls had breast that should be on 40yr. old women. I began to wonder what food they ate. Thank God my grandchild has breasts like two fried eggs, well really poached eggs. It's normal looking. she's a pretty girl. Well next month there shouldn't be any reason at all why I can't go to the place to check things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment