Followers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

changes

You know i was trying to find a way to operate this web cam. By gosh....when i caught a glimpse of myself. I wondered how the hell my nose grew and why it's spread half way across my face. I know your nose and your feet grow but this is ridiculous. The feet i can get used to, but my nose is another thing. I touched my nose and of course a tablespoon full of oil came out of it. The darndest thing is that the rest of my body is like the gobi desert. It's so dry that my skin can literally make a nice flake cereal....ok I know that's disgusting but that's what's going on in my neck of the woods. Face in tact and body drying out. My feet need sandpapering. Of course i am going to get my feet done...hope they don't charge me extra. Dry dry dry dry ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment