Followers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

horrible!

I have been on the phone with "Brewers" the quilting and notion people. I have been waiting for my "Stitches" magazine since December of 2008. Ok now they tell me that they have been having trouble with the distributers and they need of quota of 300 subcribers. Well "Brewers" only has 100 people. This just sucks! sucks! and more sucking that I could just scream. Of course this tells you what my life is all about doesn't it?
I even emailed australia for christs sake. So now I am going to have to go back to Erica in Indiana to get my back orders. Right now I have to do first things first and that's get those mags. I'm addicted to that magazine like crack! now it's gonna take forever to get it.

1 comment:

  1. Well look who's been blogging again...BUT where are the pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete