Followers

Friday, May 8, 2009

my day

well today was my national holiday....you would think that I would be going someplace. that was my plan but who knows I will make up for it and go someplace later. I laid around the apartment all day, and only went downstairs to get my mail. Guess I could have gone out, but not with no dough.
Right now I am waiting on word of a bra making course that I want to price. I am tired of paying for these bras. So I don't care if I make one cup bigger than the other....I am going to learn how to make a bra. I hate it when I am not able to get the fabric and stuff I want due to other finacial obligations. Hopefully I will be out of the hole in august. I am going to try and make something towards the end of the month. ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment