Followers

Monday, December 28, 2009

new year

okay I finally know what I want to do, but must keep it under wraps until the ball gets rolling. this is going to be the biggest thing I've done so far. I can't wait until things go in motion. I put my Janome sewing machine on lay-a-way and I have a target for august. It is the 6600 and this is 1,000 stiches per minute. I think that is really fantastic for a so called domestic machine.

I've only told two people that I trust about this machine. the other so called friends my throw a monkey wrench it my dream. I am going to carry out this plan. From what I can see it's going to go just right. it's a shame that folks wish you ill when you are trying to accomplish something. I am in the last phases of life so to speak and I intend to make them count for something. I decided for once in my life that I am going to do something I love doing, and I am going to work with machines. I now have to boil it down to the two items I plan on developing. I've got a check list, and I am going to go down the line after everything I accomplish. I am not going to let anything stand in my way............the fact that I've even typed this out in black and white for all to see makes me have to go through with this process.

1 comment:

  1. "Last phases of life...."

    Gimmee a break...that's linear thinking....stop focusing on moving "forward" to a finish.....just keep evolving "outward" and being part of all that surrounds you. And that's my 2-cent philosophy for the day :-)

    ReplyDelete