Followers

Monday, May 17, 2010

tickets

well today I got my tickets for Toronto. So I can't wait for June 7th can't get here fast enough. I am going to spend as much time as I can checking things out especially the fabric places. It will be nice. I am not expecting my friend to take me everywhere so I will try and make some connections on my own, and see how many people I can meet. This should be fun. I'm expecting a miracle in funds before the 7th. We just skyped each other so it was nice finally seeing her face. She seems to be a very nice woman. I think I picked wisely this time. So when I get back which will be the 28th of June I should have a lot to talk about. This will be my first time in Toronto. Been to Van couver and to Montreal. So I am really looking forward to this, just to get away and regroup.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get a chance to have Chinese food in Toronto. Some foodies told me Toronto and Vancouver have the best Chinese food in North America and the most authentic. I didn't find that out until after I had been there. Maybe I'll go back and try it someday. Have a wonderful trip, and I hope you find some great fabrics!
    Barbara H. from Chicago

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ms. B I do hope that I can show you a wonder time here in Toronto, will try my very best. Girl I know we will have a grand time here... Cant wait to meet you..

    ReplyDelete