Followers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

finished night gown



okay this looks like something I could get away with wearing outside. This does not look like something to sleep in. On the lower part of this garment I put in a flat felled seem or blue jean seam.
I finally got how it works. For the longest I couldn't figure it out visually by the videos and suddenly it clicked the other day. So I decided to test it out on something you can't really see. How dizzy can one get. Well if anything I will lounge around in this on a do nothing day. Even if it does say: naught & nice sugar and spice" I am really trying to learn. This is on a knit kinda fabric. I made another sleep item like this and it's lasted for more than two years and wears and washes really well. So I am going to wash this now and see how it holds under coming through a dryer. I like the design or maybe it's just the color that appeals to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment