Followers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

this and that

It's 12:01 and I am on this computer. I found some really nice epals and they are from Europe. It seems like there are a lot of Britts. They have answered me more so than any of the other countries. So far only one person sews but that's alright. I promised myself to make an all out effort to step out side the box like I usually do. This time it's with reaching out and touching folks form another continent. Now I don't know where this is going to lead, but so far it's really been a breath of fresh air.

Since I've moved to this new location things have really been different. I really need to start making things for the summer. I've been dragging. Especially with my back and neck simultaneously acting up. There's nothing I can do but go with the flow. Now in the summer folks know how I like to ride my bike. But since C-5 is acting up I am thinking of getting a stationary bike. I am going to have to force my body to move pain or no pain. I am going to have to push myself more than ever now. Will start off with pool therapy to strengthen the lower half. I'm going to have to do this for the long hall. It's important now. Losing a couple of inches around my waist is helping. Today I half ran for the bus. man do i miss having a car. Okay next time I should have some pictures up here on something I am working out. Been checking out the blogs. There's some awesome work out there. I'm in no competition. Just want to get to work.

Had a friend come by and work with me for three hours explaining patterns. I will get back to work as soon as my body permits. Right now I am not feeling it. There is a 60% off at Mill End fabrics on the 31st. I've got to get some heads to cut. If I can find three guys in this building who need their hair cut that would get me over the hump, and then two ladies. So I am going to have to network. Did it before will do again. So glad my work speaks for itself. Once I get my hands in their hair they will be hooked. If I get them then look out Mills End cause here comes my fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment