Followers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

cutting board

I've had my cutting board since 1999 and today I broke the legs off one side of the table. So I would now only be able to use one side of the table. I was so pissed with myself. Later on I took a walk down the street, and came across a knitting shop that is closing. Lo and behold they were selling everything in the place. All must go. Guess what they had three of? Cutting boards. I also noticed in the bathroom one of the tall oval like mirror with a legs! What luck. I got them both for 30.00 bucks and that's a deal to me. Talk about timing.

I've changed the room around. I had the sewing machine sitting in front of the window for light. I now see that this apartment is going to be hot in the summer because it faces the sun. So I didn't want to take a chance on ruining the machine, and decided to move the cutting board in front of the window and that's when I broke the legs on the table. Too lazy to put the leaf down. I know better now. Well maybe I will get to finish cutting the rest of a pattern out and then do some tracing. With the new cutting board I will have to sit down. Now all I need to do is get a comfortable chair to sit in; the movers broke my sewing chair, one of the legs is missing on it. What's with me and leg on furniture?

No comments:

Post a Comment