Followers

Saturday, June 16, 2007

dangerous mind

Today is saturday and I am going to try and sew something. I have to force myself. My mind is a dangerous place to be when i don't feel like doing anything. Heat makes me really tired before the day even starts. Yesterday one of my neighbors said her sister went out and found some fabric for me at two dollars. It will be interesting to see what she found. If it's a gold mind I think I am going to kiss her! I remember the last semi gold mind I got from an old friend of 97yrs. old. She used to be a seamstress and had old fabric pieces in bags that she's stashed for years. Well anyway I found a night gown and it was brand new. Ditzy me went to bed with it that night, and I tell you I woke up bitten from head to all over my arms and chest. Not knowing what was going on I figured some kind of bug slipped into the house, because I keep the windows open.

I had numerous bites in the same spot. It was almost as if I had been attacked by something terribly ugly. I went to the drugstore and asked the lady to look at my arms and she her mouth just feel open. She called the druggist who gave me a look of either puzzlement or you poor nasty person I don't know which. He came me a box of nit for lice or something. I said I didn't have lice, but naturally I would have to be a nasty broad. Then I called my friend Earnie and she told me it was bedbugs. I didn't even know how you got them. I'm not nasty and couldn't figure out where they would come from. Then she told me to get a bottle of lavender and dilute in water and then spray it all over the bed and I wouldn't be bitten. I had to do this every day for a week until they (bugs all died) after the attack I put 2 & 2 together. I realized that it was my old friends stash that was loaded with the bugs. I remember stuff being so dusty I sneezed. Thank God I didn't put on the fur neck wrap i would have been raw meat. So when I get this stash monday you better believe I am going to go over it a fine tooth come. Or better yet don't take any chances and wash the crap.

1 comment: