Followers

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

early morning rise

This is not my morning with this blog thing. But it's really the least of my worries. This morning I arose at 3:45 and of all places New Zeland popped up in my head concerning fabric. That would be the ulitimate f0r me to leave this place and go there and shop till my hearts content. Right now my mind is a jumble with moving and thinking about ways to support my habit of fabric. I'm running out of options it seems. I have even been nurturing the thought of moving to Minneapolis because they have so much fabric there.
If I could find a way to move to Canada and deteriorate gracefully this would be fine for me. I just want to be in a place that supports my craft and craft people. Not the kind that glue shit together and call it art. That's not for me. I want to be more creative. Right now my mind thinks creative but my body has not followed my mind. Sometimes it feels like I am suffering needlessly. Just a lot of internalizing. When I get on the bus and look at downtown Chicago I don't want to move. But our archetecture is not helping me one itota. I know I don't want to move back to Seattle. Too much rain and my joints can't take that it seems. Then I don't want to move down south. Someone said, "why do you want to freeze you ass off in Minnisota? I said, "I'm not going there to freeze, I'm going there to for housing, and fabric and to be close to Canada"
When I lived in Seattle I loved going across the border to Canada just shopping for fabric. This is the reason I wanted to move to Minnisota, because my logical mind was thinking I would be closer to this goal. All I have is my dreams, and it seems like even that is expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment