Followers

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

no move for me

well today I get an email from a lady in minnesota who says, "I'll have to admit I am a bit reluctant in encouraging you to come out here." "The people here are stoic, and Nordic" She brought to my attention the Edmond Bahai community is all of 40,000 capared to Minnesota 400,000 and in Chicago we have an even larger population. Most large cities that have Bahai's are not so apt to be close knit like the smaller communities are. I emailed the lady and told her thank you for being more insightful than the other ladies I talked to. The lady even suggested that I might want to pioneer in the faith. That is really not my cup of tea. Unless it was in a foriegn country. With the Bahai' s they always want to send you to Africa and that is not a place I would want to be. Nice place to visit don't want to live there. Now if they told me Italy, Germany I would go but even then there would be a language barrier. The last time the I was sent an email for pioneering it was in a remote pacific island. Where they speak french. I'm ass backwards, can read it, and pronounce it but can't speak a lick. So that was out of the question. Well the air is left out of this balloon. Now it's on to another place. I was really trying to find a way to get out of here. I refuse to spend another winter freezing my ass off.

No comments:

Post a Comment