Followers

Monday, June 18, 2007

fabric sick

well I wake at 3:15 in the am because I can't sleep. I am going through internet salivating over possibilities on how I am going to support my habit. You know most people have help, like husbands and stuff like that. I know someone who has a husband that would buy her moon dust if she asked for it. On numerous topics she would ask why do I worry. "it's not that I worry and by the way it's easy for you to say, you have someone to support your habit." I wonder why people do that, tell you not to worry and here they are coasting like they don't have a care in the world. I don't worry I just think of ways on how I could possibly support my habit. You always want something more when you don't have the dough to get it. That's just a fact of life.

I wonder what on earth is store for me, or what's lurking around the corners. More and more I just want to be to myself and be with nothing but sewing crap. Someone told me to get a life, well this is quickly turning up to be my life. I look at these blogs and boy these women are talking about planting their gardens ( I can draw a picture of one in my head) they talk about their vacations and I can't relate, except we have one thing in common sewing. Of course they all no doubt were supported by their husbands. I wonder had I caught this bug earlier in life where I would be at the moment. Well I'm not jealous don't have that nature, but reading their blogs makes me hunger for things. I will just learn to except what I have and really find a way to get more stuff at any chance I get. I already have dreams of having a sewing room, that would be neat. money money money, and how to make money, keep money to make more money! what a circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment