Followers

Sunday, June 17, 2007

late night sewing

Well last night for some reason I decided that I would make some pajamas at 10:30 at night. Now earlier I wanted to sew something but just kept putting it off. The reason. I do not have the fabric that I want to work on something that I could make to wear out in the street. On a close out sale from hancock fabrics I got some ugly material. It is a beatle baily cartoon pattern, with things to read on them. Well I know i can not wear this out in the street so i decided to sleep in it. Well I look just like an add for a cartoon newspaper. I really must watch the things i pick to sew on. In the mean time I have been blogging since 11:30 this morning and have not got one thing done except eating a buffalo burger. what a morning. I have been going through the sites and reading things, some pretty good articles, some of them leave you a little side tracked. I do not think that i will take a picture of this outfit. it is to be worn in the house. I finished the top this morning, and it is stretch material just what a large end needs. thank god for stretch material.

No comments:

Post a Comment