Followers

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

ho hum

It's been a while but right now I am recuperating from a back surgery. In the mean time I've been looking Marian Lewis sewing for success blogs and she always has some nice tidbits of information. I will get back into the swing of things, but for the time being I am checking out other blogs just to sew what people are doing. One of my sewing buddies told me the other day that she didn't know anything about Janome sewing machines that I brag about, and said "you need to check out the Elago" I was looking for a third sewing machine to adopt and just may check that out. Right now I am going to have to check and come back to bloggin later based upon purchasing some material for september, or if I get lucky maybe something in August. I've got quite a few irons on the stove right now at this point and they are all smoking and so are my brains!

No comments:

Post a Comment