Followers

Friday, October 3, 2008

new deal

Ok it's been such a long time. I am now embarking on a new area. Will be moving to Minnisota this october. I've heard so much about all of the fabric and sewing stores that they have there. So I went there to see there in august. I didn't want to come back to Chicago. So now it's on to better thing. I am determined that I am going to work in the sewing field in some type of way. The way the economy is going. haven't brought any fabric since 6 months or more. Been saving money now for this move. So I went on line and saw the fabric places I wanted to visit. Not that interested in in Joanne's but they do have a lot of shops there. Also Hancock fabric stores. Since I already know what that looks like I am going to be opting to find other places.
I am going to be checking out canada for fabric as well. I thnk in april I will go up to Ottowa....so I'll let you know when I move up there. this is going to be an adventure. No telling where I will be going to, and when. Have other irons in the fire. Can't talk about them right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment