Followers

Monday, December 22, 2008

Ok today I decide to cut into my virgin fabric from Morroco. I was so nervous I had to come down here to be on the computer. It's so nerve wracking because you know that once you cut into the fabric there's no turning back. But I've had this fabric for 2yrs. Got it in Chicago. I am going to attempt to make a jacket out of it, but first I must procrastinate.

The material is uphostery. So I thought that this would be unique in that it would be sturdy jacket. I know though that this must be dry cleaned. I'll get around to sewing it tomorrow after I watch one life to live. I haven't a clue how this is going to turn out at all. I promised myself that I would cut into the fabric, that means the fabric I got from China 6yrs ago from a friend. I got scared after screwing up the fabric that my friends brought back from Ireland. Man did that hurt. Of course I tried using a pattern. This was the real wool. The pattern sucked.

So now I am going to go by myself without a pattern to see how this is going to turn out. Sometimes I score and sometimes I don't. I am just to go for it. This should be fun. Right now though I am going to have to go because someone came down and started to talk to me while I am on this thing. So I will talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment