Followers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

sunday

Well i've just moved into an another apartment. Which is really a long story. Let's just say there was a rent adjustment. I moved from a really large apartment with plenty of room for me to collect crap. This is due to a monetary and paper gliche that management had on properties. The properities had already made their adjustment on rent increase for the year. Wish they told me that in august when I applied.

In my new apartment I can sneeze, fart and blow my nose and be in the same room. My point....there is no room. What ever will I do? I've got to find a way to be able to sew in this new place. The walk in closet is filled with fabric scraps and patterns, not to mention some fabric that i've not sewn yet. I am going to have to sew the stuff now. In the other apartment though short lived I made two shirts and a pair of pants. I was really going to go to town. Of course I've been bitching about not being able to get any fabric this month.

This move has cost me up the ying yang. I am still going to buy fabric. I would like to have just 100.00 so I could get some fabric and make some things. Now i know I said I don't have any room, but something tells me that I will fill up my closet with a few hanging things. By the way my closet is filled with stuff I sewed up last summer that are now in boxes. I've thought about putting some things in storage. Now that's an idea...put my sewing stuff in storage. I am going to have to work this out. I have no time to have a nervous breakdown at this point. I keep telling my self...."this too shall pass" and I hope it passes with a quickness. I was going to get myself some fabric for this month, but had to pay some unexpected charges in housing. Well let's hope that the new year brings me much more than I've had this year. The term bumpy ride does not even remotely sound familiar. This is like gargantuan, monolithic, and any word used to describe what i've been through this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment