Followers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

glad to pose



This is Linda she does not sew, but knows that Sue and I do, and she was such a dear in staying with us the whole 2hours while we drooled. This was my first time using the digital camera, and my first time on this fabric trip. Linda is holding up one of Sues quilt like squares. The are really works of art, and they adorn Sues walls. So now I've figured this out pictures and posting. Now it's on to the next hurdle. I'm learning!

Swith reels.....saw myself on the webcam and nearly scared the hell out of my self because I almost didn't recognize the reflection staring back at me. Age is just shocking some time. I am going to try and take more pictures now of the fabric places and then give the thumbs up and down. ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment