Followers

Friday, February 13, 2009

visiting

well i was visiting a couple of sewing blogs, and i realized that i wanted to spice my background up a little. Maybe i am just jumping the gun first things first. Well i found out that there are a couple of glitches in my new computer, and it will have to be sent back. So you won't hear from in the next nine days. Wah wah wah.....now you know that when you've got the computer right here with you, you are not thinking about using it. Now that i know it's going to be gone I am going to want to use a computer. That's just ass backwards I know.

Can't wait for the spring to start up so that i can go fabric hunting. Think I will start around March. Then by April I will have a few things sewn up. last year i didn't buy any clothes from the store. I made all of my skirts. I've really got to get on the ball in making shirts. I think I am just afraid of the buttons. I didn't know that you have to have stabilizer for button holes. No wonder the button holes looked like they were going to get up and walk, and tiredly i might add.

now that I am in Minneapolis i suddenly am getting advertisements from Vogue fabrics. Too late guys. I really can't wait to find out how this place is in the summer. Hope i haven't gone from bad to worse. I do like what i see so far. In the mean time i am going to get as many sewing dvds and watch sewing videos. I am want to take this class in St. Paul for march. It might be a little later. Right now though I am having thoughts of grandeur on what to do for my birthday. Even though it's in may......i would like to be in a different state .....just for the day....be someplace different that i've not been before. What a wondering soul I am.....ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment