Followers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Stitches magazine

Well I've been awaiting my "Stitches" magazine since December of 2008. I renewed also in the latter part of the month. I have contacted Brewers quilting it had another name and I can't think of it at the moment. Anyway I spoke to them today for the second time regarding my subscription. They claim that they've not heard anything from the Australian publications regarding distribution.

The representative told me that there is a posibility that it is no longer in publication. If that is so I am going to be so disappointed. I love that magazine more than "Threads" primarily because they are more into styles and coutour. I like the pictures that are in the magazine and also the way the articles are done. I've written Lynn cook who is the editor at large i guess. I'm starting to get really worried on whether or not they have gone under.

Right now there are more knitting magazines than anything else, and I am not into knitting. Just like there are more knitting books than there are sewing books. There are just as many things to do regarding sewing. So if this is the case that there are not going to be any more magazines then I am going to cherish the old ones that I have.

I am making a jacket today.....and as usual I don't have something I need. I need a zipper for this jacket. I'm afraid to ruin it with buttons. I love the material. I will take a picture of it as soon as I'm done. ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment