Followers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

bunk

I know I am not suppose to put anything personal on here other than sewing stuff but sometimes stuff just tickels me and I have to write. Since moving here I've come across really colorul characters; while waiting to go to my various sewing stuff. While residing at shady rest minnisota junction: I find that older adults act just like kids.

Observation: I am no longer looking for any relationship especially on line. As i told my friend this morning. You should see the guys that have hit on me in this building. Sometimes looks say a thousand words: there is a gentleman who looks just like a walrus with a mustache...just got a haircut the other day. He has two cheddar teeth and the top and the other three at the bottom look like they are going on demolition rot. Anyway he has an enormus girth, his stomach enters the room before he does but somehow he seems to find me and wants to talk. Why is it that folks who are losing teeth, or don't have teeth find the need to smile and show you their gums or tooth rot? They really don't care. It's just amazing!

Second guy is question: is like obi one canobi only this guy as the runs of the mouth God bless his soul. Nothing is remotely pertinent when he opens his mouth to speak. Starts off talking about flour and will end up talking about fly spit. Who cares? Then there's another guy that has long hair, southern drawl, overall blue jeans. We have these magnetic cards that get us through entrance of the building. He's the only guy that opens the door with his ass. Just amazing. These three gentleman are in heat, and always have something to say to me. It just goes to show you that people who look crazy, and are three sandwiches short of a picnic love talking to people who are sane.

Well on the on hand that makes you probably wonder about me because I talk to these people. I just don't want to be rude. I figure if these guys are like this now, just what will they be like when it gets warm. Lord please let me be gone all summer long. You know people always watch the newest person that moves in the building. Maybe I am fair game. Another guy is on an oxygen tank has four teeth, and smokes, and is delightful to a certain extent. I told him, "if you remove the oxygen hose from your nose and gave me a hug, you would probably fall down. I figure there is no sense in him looking, but he can dream can't he? which makes him all the more safer to talk to because his health is in such poor condition that him making a pass at me; makes him safe! Boy what a relief.

Well my computer is still being service, and i will try and take a picture of myself with makeup on, and then I will get someone to take a picture of me in the stuff I've made. I'll have to admit that I don't go by the rules in sewing. So my stuff is a little unorthadox. Well so much for personal stuff. I'll get back as soon as I get an itch to write. ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment