Followers

Monday, September 28, 2009

still looking

Right now I am still looking in trying to find something involving sewing. Determined that someone is going to let me in this market. In the mean time I've been going to "savers" it's like the salvation army or something. Hopefully I will find some type of fabric. But to tell the truth I think that I am going to better off going on line to buy fabric. I will have to develope a buget of some sort.
I spent all this time building up credit to have the company fold. Now I will have to find another outlet. I had planned on getting something from all brand in addition to the software. I will get the Vikant because it's less trouble. I really wanted to start using this embroidery machine but the software is what stands in the way. I can put in on lay-a-way and that will be a start, but I've got another prodject I am working on as well. Will upload as soon as I get the chance or take more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment