Followers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

photos
















i hope i am doing this right. Trying to download the pictures. So up at the top I wanted to decorate this old stand. So I took some regular old sheet material and put some lacey stuff around it. The next picture is of yours truly in a fruit material. It says native italian on it. Who would walk around with oranges on themselves? Only me. Then there's the picture of my canvas shopping bag. I broke three needles on the machine trying to make that bag. I've not gotten the hang of focusing. The last pictures are of downtown minneapolis from the 5th floor.

1 comment:

  1. Great! I hope you continue to upload. It's especially nice that you can click on the images to get the full photo size.

    I LOVE that groceries bag :-)

    I'll have to tell Ellen to start checking your blog frequently now that you seem to be in the upload swing.

    ReplyDelete