Followers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

tuesday

Okay i know that today is thursday, but tuesday I went to this place called savers, and I think from now on I'll keep looking for fabric. So far I've lucked out in buying some fabric, usually it cost me around 1.99 and I can make a pair of shorts or a top from it. So this tues I found some teal like fabric and also some type of tee shirt (white and stretchy) all in all 4.00 and which each of the fabrics I can get a pair of pants for the teal, and a top. With the blouse I think i will just get a top and save the rest of it.
Now mind you I've not brought any store material just yet. The way I figure it I might not be able to get anything until November. Right now I've got my eyes set on this Janome sewing machine. I am thinking about putting it on lay-a-way. I may start next month. Either way I hope to have it out by January. I don't want to sign up for a class until I get the machine out.
It's amazing how folks think I can sew cause they see me wear the stuff I make, and haven't a clue as to what I did, most of the time I am just tracing things out from other stuff I've worn. I can't wait to take some of the on line classes. I am also going to get the Vikant. I just don't feel like dealing with a lot of stuff. The Ped design is not too clear, and I really need something a little more easier. I forgot how to work my camera and download....so I have to go back to the instructions and try to apply them to this site. My friend is Seattle is really nosey so she wants to see. She can't help herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment