Followers

Monday, November 30, 2009

i know, i know

Right now I am working on a blanket that I tore apart and for some reason decided it would be a good idea to make a jacket out of it, and also see if I could make a purse as well. Tomorrow I will take pictures of the scraps and then you can get a good idea of just the mess I've created. I am hoping this is working out. As for the sewing machine that I would like to get, I've been reading up on the janome 6500 and the 6600 and it seems that the women are having trouble with the bobbins ect. I am so hoping that I don't have this problem. After I've gone through the mental process of throwing myself into one family.........Janome. I was going to do the Baby lock but I've always wanted a Janome, and I guess I won't be satisfied until I get one. At 1,000 stitches per minute this is right up my alley. It seems like my other machines are too slow. Or maybe it's just my imagination.
So far I've not heard from the ladies that I met at the sewing expo and that's alright. I am moving on to the next group of people. so I am going to continue in scoping out the sites and I really should be checking up on the blogs but have been so preoccupied with the machines. Not to mention how I'm going to keep in shape during the winter. I've got to get a stationary bike it's a must. I am really going to get in better shape. No sense in sitting around. At my age I need to be in minimum shape. I would like to age gracefully. I figure that the sewing will keep me mentally alert. It's all I have at this point. Still looking for some type of work. So I can support this habit. Something will show up I'm sure. I should say sources beyond my control will point me in the right direction around the setting that I wish to be in. I hope this is soon. Can't believe that this is December. Another year coming up...............hopefully i will be better at putting things together.

No comments:

Post a Comment