Followers

Saturday, November 21, 2009

saturday

Well today my friend Carmell took me to the Janome place. I had no intentions whatsoever of getting a machine at this point and time. Guess what.....I am now putting a sewing machine on lay-a-way. It's just the one I wanted to......the guys name is Walt and we talked briefly about sewing machines. I had been on line at the Janome site and reading what the women were saying about their sewing machines. So this is one I wanted. 6600 series I believe. So this is going to be great. It will be a few months before I get this machine out, but I don't care at this point. It's better than getting one used.
I am not going to tell my other pals about this machine until after it's paid for. Thank God I have two others that I can use. This is going to be great. Also we stopped by S&R Harris fabric outlet, and of course I brought something that I had no intentions of getting. But since I hadn't been there since last November I thought to myself.......get it now because I may not come here for a while. I am going to be dreaming about miracles now that I have this machine on hold. It felt good just knowing that it will be in my possession soon. I know what you are thinking. This broad is sick.......yes I am about sewing machines, but now I finally got what I always wanted and thats a Janome. Over all this has been a really good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment