Followers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Today


Nothing too unusual today. I had to contact four people that I contacted on myself because I am so ditzy and couldn't remember the correct address to my on blogspot. I keep forgetting the damn dash. It's a shame to forget something so simple. Right now I am really low on fabric and will soon be going to my favorite place to get a few things. I am going to try and do the first week of March. I am going to make it a point.

I also am going to drag my new sewing buddy around to estate sales. I really need my serger fixed. I will get her to take me out to A-1. It won't be long before I have that 6600 in the house and I can't wait to hear that puppy roar. For some reason it seems like my Brother is slow, or maybe it's just all in my head because I know the Janome is 1,000 stitches per minute. I can live with the zigzag going 750. I've decided to let the Stitch Era go, because there are too many things going on with that program. I want something less complicated. Right now I don't have a conversion program. I am still going to get the Vikant. Right now I am going on my own schedule.

I've given some bags away and the ladies seem to like them, now I've got to get back to sewing something for me while combining making bags. Working on a schedule and putting things down on paper really seems to help. I've got a cork board with all the things I want done in the next three months, and as each one comes into few I will take down a card. The cards are colored so that makes it easier for me to focus on. Still going to network with my Canadian friends. I'm already making this a fact.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmmm she's leaving comments to herself now...that can't be good ;-)

    ReplyDelete