Followers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

working on now


I like this design for some reason. This is fleece. It's very thick fleece, and of course what do I do with fleece? Make a jacket of course. I decided to put elastic in the sleeve to give this some type of shape. As it is most of my jackets seem a bit boxy.
This was done without a pattern.
Hopefully next month I will get some tracing paper. I've decided not to cut out the patterns any more. Then I can trace the design and try to doctor it up. Also I'm going to get some muslin because I think this will go a long way as well. Just think pretty soon spring will be here, and I will really have to start sewing to make things for summer.

I've put things in motion regarding networkng and hopefully I will meet some more new people. At least I can get my creative juices going. made a purse for my girlfriend in seattle. forgot to put this picture on as well. Hope she likes it! This is really a drab day, and I don't feel like finishing this jacket off today. Maybe I will work on it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment