Followers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

just some thoughts

What a no sun shine day. I think I told you about two other ladies I met from the sewing guild. Well we hit it off very well. One of them is taking a dress making course, and since it is on line decided that it would be good to have live people to correspond with. So she is sharing the lesson with me and another lady.

This online course has us doing stitches. They name the stitches but don't show what they look like. it's really done in black and white. So last night my buddy calls me to suggest that we go to the library or somewhere and get photos of the stitches and then we can do them together. Even though buddy no.1 has paid for the course buddy no.2 and myself will reap benefits from the course as well. No.1 thought it best to have someone to converse with, and I concur. On line course are tricky. Videos are more better for me. Cause I can freeze and then try to duplicate what I see. Just have the written with no pictures is hard on me.
So far on the first three paragraphs have all been technical jargin. So I am really going to have to work at this. It will be interesting to say the least. Today though I really don't feel like doing one blessed thing. Maybe I will shoot for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment