Followers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

blah tuesday

okay I know I should be beat with 30,000 wet noodles. I've been really procrastinating. I got the hotpatterns pants pattern last week. Cut out the material, and have looked at the pattern pieces, but can't figure out the directions on the waist band. I know it's something really simple, but I will get back to it some how. In the mean time what do I do? Decide to go to the second hand store and get some fabric for a 1.99 and make a night gown. Couldn't resist, because the fabric said: naughty and nice, sugar and spice" just what and old broad needs to be wearing to bed. Who the hell is going to see it? I tell you I don't know where my head is at times.
For the past few days I've felt like doing nothing. Last night I started on the night gown....it's really not a gown more a less decorated moo moo. I will be through with it tonight and take a picture of it. I really have to finish those pants, and if I can't follow the instructions then I will have to fudge on it myself. I hate doing that, but one of the problems is the patterns don't go step by step. It does say: 1, 2, but the instruction is printed out, and somehow I am not picturing it in my head. I will reread the instruction again. This is so frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment