Followers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

invigorated

I am still coming down off my trip to Toronto. This has given me a new perspective on what I would like to do and where i'd like to go. I really enjoyed seeing the bustling of the city. It's really huge. I like the fact that you could get lost in it, there are so many people and so many things to see. Robin (host and friend) didn't get a chance to show a great deal, but for me she showed just enough of her town. I liked the foods can't you tell by the picture. Well I won't put all the blame on my visit, but thank God for casscara segrada. I really ate and some things i'd not tasted before. Next time I will come when the festivals are just beginning.

My host was really gracious and so was the rest of the family for putting up with me. Three weeks is a long stay. Not to mention the fact that I did most of the spending within the first week of being there. It was a tit for tat situation. I had to pull out my skills of doing hair.....so I worked some but didn't mind at all considering the company. I so wanted to get more fabric. Just goes to show you things change. Prices do go up. I could have gotten a lot more material say 10yrs ago. Stupid of me to think things would still be the same. Never the less it was just an enjoyable time being around like minded people, and seeing the sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment