Followers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

toronto pants



They fit fine, but I still am having problems with a good fit for the crotch. Although no one knows that but me. I always try to make room for my girth. In this case I noticed while wearing them that the front part of the crotch was a little too high.

So more than likely I will have to adjust them. Or just wait for the first washing. Which is what I was suppose to do in the beginning. I am also going to get some muslin and this time do all the adjusting on it. Other than that these pants give stretch when sitting, but they do wrinkle a lot............so I am not liking that at all..........maybe its the way I cut them. Live and learn. Sooner or later I will get it into my head to do the muslin thing. It's just so time consuming.............but it is worth it. It beats having experiences like this. Even though they look wonderful to you..........i'm the one who knows how they fit. The only thing I am really pleased with is the stitch quality on the fabric, which came out really good. I'm getting better in that department. In other words: you can't see my mistakes at all. Only I know which is a good thing but at the same time very nerve wracking.

1 comment: