Followers

Friday, January 14, 2011

sewing divas

Well I've just spent the last hour or so looking the sewing divas blog. When I see some of the things these women are doing I just want to throw up my hands. It is nice and does make you want to do something. So this is just an incentive to want to create something for myself. I have a plan that I dare not mention at this time, but if this comes into light then I will be well on my way.

Went to the Bernina blog to catch up on what going on there. Lets face it I am just a sewing machine junky. Bernina though really is my first love machine. When I get this Janome 7700 I want to see how it feels or works out should I say. Bernina people are snooty it seems.........but they are so loyal to their machines. As practically all the ladies who sew....you just get a certain machine and it talks to you. Tomorrow I'm going on a dream workshop. I would like dream up some more fabric.......so that I have something for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment