Followers

Friday, January 21, 2011

shower curtains



The first picture I put grommets on the curtain. I sent the photo to one of my opinionated sewing friends. She said the curtain looked fab, but it would look better with button holes.

So I cut off the top part of the curtain and added the 3 inches or more in the second photo and made button wholes. I have to admit it looks much better. So from this point on I will make buttons holes if I am going to make a shower curtain. I love the fabric, however it bleeds on the sewing machine, so I know what this will do in water, there will be dye everywhere. I should have washed the fabric first but didn't think to do it, because I love the richness of the fabric and how crisp it felt. Now all I have to do is get some towels to set this color scheme off.

1 comment: