Followers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wed.

Today I decided that I wasn't going to watch Regis and Kelly. Why should I watch them make money? I decided I was not going to watch the "view" to watch Barbara babble over stuff. There are days I can't take her, love her but she is nerve racking. Anyway just the same tired stuff and I thought to myself: " This is two hours you can be doing something with a UFO. So I started on something that is summery kinda. It doesn't matter.

I am also really going to invest in some pattern software. I tried to go over the sunburst pattern, and I tell you and a builder must have designed those patterns. I've tried twice to connect the dots. Thought I had it, maybe I will try again. So I put that down and worked on these summer slacks. It was piecing. That took me two hours. I am going to try making my own pattern. Maybe I could work with the tracing paper and write down my measurements. One of my neighbors is coming over to use my machine on Friday for a blind hem. She claims hers doesn't have a blind stitch, and maybe I can get her to take some measurements, and then I will trace them on paper. In the mean time I will just have to sew with no patterns. They are really nerve wracking. Going to still take pictures of my mistakes and wear everyone of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment