Followers

Saturday, July 2, 2011

blouse

Okay..............yesterday I made myself serge the all parts of the blouse that needed serging.  I really forced myself to this, after being outside it what seemed like 104 degree weather.  I've never felt anything like that in my life, and I still feel tire from it.  This type of weather really makes zaps me of all of my energy.  It took me close to an hour to get my serger working.  I forgot how to thread for a three flatlock design.  I also had to change the thread from black to white.   That's a pill.  Sometimes i will luck out and pull the threads through just right and other times I have to thread the eye of the needles.  This was the day to thread the needles.  Sometimes I really think about having the Babylock Evolve, with the air, that would be so much easier.  I still love my Janome compulock, but sometimes I just don't feel like fiddling with it, by the time I remember how to thread it again, I almost lose interest in sewing.   I did force myself to follow through.  Now today I may or may not work on the blouse and stitch the rest of it out.  I just remembered I've not cut out the sleeves only on the muslin.......so now I have to go cut out the sleeves.  Maybe this music help me to move. 

No comments:

Post a Comment