Followers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

sewing mini break

Okay I didn't work on the shirt today, instead I watched video on sew-what's new, and went to a few more sewing sites.  At least I am keeping my word.   Now, I got detoured and ended up watching........a horse being trapped in ice (suppose to be sewing) an elephant trapped in a mote and then getting electrocuted.  Don't you just hate it when things take you away from what you are suppose to be doing?  Another thing I went to look at Buffalo, New York to see how many sewing and fabric shops they have there.  I'm back to Buffalo again in my mind.  To stay or not to stay here in Minnesota is the question.  I do know what I want to be doing though, for the time being there is a lot on my plate mentally at the moment and I guess these distractions are helping some.  Tomorrow i will put the sleeves in the shirt.  Mind you I've not looked at one direction.  My mind sees how the pieces are suppose to go.  I was determined though to cut the pattern out.  This time I stapled all of the directions together so I can read them like a book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment