Followers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

In creative mind funk

I am suppose to be sewing, yet my drive is down low for some reason.  You really have to be in the mood.  Last night though I played with some more stitches on the machine.   It really is really nice.  I guess the newness of getting the machine has died down.  Sometimes I just look at it............I guess in my mind I am trying figure out just how I am going to make this machine work for me.  Don't regret getting it one bit, just haven't been in the swing of things lately.   That's alright I am entitled to one of these moods.  My mind is in overdrive with fabric choices now that I found a way of transportation that might aid me in the winter months.

 I will be going to my favorite store SR Harris, but have to wait a couple of weeks.  Right now I've been doing researching on the products I would like to use on the projects that I am thinking about making.  Giving myself some type of time frame.  This means I'm going to have to back to my dream board and picture what I want, I had purchased some fashion magazines just to get an idea of how I want to about creating something.  Right now the women on the 7700 group talk about batting.  Well I know nothing about that, however having this machine I am going to have to learn about it; so bamboo batting seems to be the best, but it's also expensive.   So for that reason I would think about using it on a jacket.   The possibilities are endless.  Guess that's why my mind seems to be in overdrive. I will tinker around with the machine today.  So far I've noticed a difference in the stitches.  It appears that this machine doesn't like Guttermen thread, or I've got a bad spool of it, or my bobbin is not wound correctly.  It just might be the latter.  So back to the drawing board.

No comments:

Post a Comment