Followers

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

testing piece

This just a testing piece of the material before I go on to do the quilt.  Boy this is more than a notion.  Of course I didn't follow any of the instructions at all.......well let me take some of that back.........I did try to cut out the squares as you can see in the other photos.  Alright they are not squares I detoured as usual.  I ran out of the material I was going to need to make this baby quilt.  So I am making do with what I have..........I was determined to put a teddy bear on the quilt.  That is the test bear..........never seen a bear that color, but this also has to do with the colors the design asks for, and I don't have all of the browns.  So I have to fudge a little.  I will try and finish the rest of the quilt within the next two days.  There is no one set pattern that's for sure and I don't have everything down pat just yet regarding movement.  This is going to take some practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment