Followers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

hit and miss

I had every intention of working on the skirt. I am using my Bernina 160 and forgot how to use the manual button hole foot, not the one that works automatically. Then the bobbin thread started to tangle. I attempted to make a buttonhole three times. I think I going to change the bobbin thread to a lighter thread and see if that works better tomorrow. At least I was on the machine for an hour trying to set things up. I'll pat myself on the back. I have to thank my pal Ernie............this woman can screw up any day I have, because I know that if she calls it will be my reason not to do anything, because she will keep me on the phone for at least two hours. The trouble with that: she's doing something while she is talking on the phone with me, but if I am on the sewing machine I have to stop what I'm doing and because if I don't I will make a mistake. That my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment