Followers

Monday, June 20, 2011

pushing myself

Today I forced myself to go out of the house. Primarily to keep my promise that I made to myself to complete my UFO. So I did get the blue jean thread. Then I brought gutterman thread 1094 yard. 8.00 ! Joanne's out to be shot. Yes that's right shot! but still I bitch and sew. I brought a black and a white spool. The blue jean was high as well. Then of course I walk over to get some needles. Viking has a section right there in Joanne's but they are separate from the store. They sell inspira and I got three packs of those. I like them because I get more use out of them than the smetz needles. I still am going to find a way to possibly get the organ needles. For the time being I will stick with what I am using. I hurried up and got out of the store. To tell the truth I am never tempted to buy anything in Joann's only when the have a sale. I really wanted to go to Mill end fabrics but then I would have walked out of the store without getting the needles. So I did the right thing. I'll go to mill end in the next couple of weeks............and that's a big maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment