Followers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

shirt

I have had a time with this shirt.  First off I cut the pattern and I shouldn't have done that, I should have known from experience that it would probably be too small.  Well it was, so now that I've cut it out I wanted to add ............then I used the muslin but I gooffed on that as well because it was too large.   So then I thought I would just baste this material.   Every time I thought I had the fit right, I noticed that I had to take out half and inch on both sides.   Next time I am going to try something a little more different to make it easier the error was on my part though.  I was determined not to mess up this shirt, because I got the fabric from Toronto last year. At least I am still keeping my promise in working on something daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment