Followers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

blog cruising

I think I am going to do a check on the girls two days out of the week and once on the weekends.  It kind of gets my juices flowing.  I emailed one of the ladies, because we are built up practically the same, and I'd like to know where she got her dress form.    One of my friends suggested that I get one of the old wire forms. They are not that easy to get it seems.  I will keep looking around.  Today was another scorcher and I had every intention of putting the buttons on the shirt, but the phone rang.  I am not the type of person to be side tracked I tell you.  Maybe I shouldn't answer the phone.  I have another friend that calls me every other day from Seattle and when she calls I can't get anything done, further more I don't feel like doing anything because she is all over the place in conversation and I am tired when we are through talking.  She might start out talking about lettuce, but then end up on duck boots!  Go figure. What's really unfair is that she can clean the house, wash the dishes and everything while on the phone.  I don't do that, today she called and sounded like she was in a man hole...........I knew she was doing something because she sounded a bit distant.  She thinks I don't know..........well tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment