Followers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

frustrated

I am using McCalls perfect shirt number M6076 and again the instructions are not clear.  They show a picture of how to put the collar together and then the next direction is : pin collar to neck edge of shirt, matching notches, center backs, triangles and large circles, clipping shirt neck edge where necessary.  Baste, keeping pressed-under edge free.   The diagram just shows the collar sewn on, but it is clear to my eye that it doesn't show how to get to that point.  So I am going to take the collar apart it put it together my way.  This makes no sense to me what ever.  I know ink is expensive but having a full clear picture would be better.  I even went to you tube to see how to put a collar together, but there is a different type collar, I believe it's the stand up collar.  So that didn't help.  Will work on this tomorrow.  I believe if I do it buy hand then I can see how it is to be pieced together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment