Followers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

dragging today


While out at the Janome dealership I happened upon these good finds.   I like the Indian designs and think I will be using that on my embroidery machine for jackets in the near future.   I also got a video on making bags.  This was step by step instruction.   I wanted to look at this DVD, because it might give me a direction on where I am heading.   In the meantime,what could possibly be wrong with looking at a pant video.  By the way these items were 1.00 each. 
  Any time I can pick up invisible thread I always do so, because I never know when I am going to use it.  Would you believe that I was up all night long.  I hate it when I have nights that I can't sleep.  I mean nothing worked.  Sooooooooooooooooooo..............that left me only to go to my new found friend and try to set up the machine.  Threading, filling the bobbin , and then finally making a test strip.  This machine sews like butter.  The stitch was only a straight stitch but this stitch would make even the worst sewer look like she was genius.   I was really shocked.  I will play around with the dual foot if I feel up to it, but for the time being I am so tired, maybe watching the pant video might be a good idea.   This is going to be fun, experimenting, and just seeing how she works.  Haven't found a name I want to give her, just might make her a him.  Now on to the next quest!  Thar she sews!

No comments:

Post a Comment