Followers

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday Breezin

Well today I did sew on the new machine, and now have changed two feet.  The other designs won't come until I actually need them.  Although maybe I should get familiar with them now.  I am just not in a rush.  Working on a dress that I am finishing up, and then will go on to the next project.  Right now I am searching for DVD's on sewing that would more or less walk me through a project.  

  Threads has a DVD with Claire Shaffer for 39.99.  Just more or less feeling my way around.  Trying to get ideas from blogs.  Also I have been looking a quilting blogs since I've purchased this machine.  My mind is going in another direction with the quilting process.  So far with the machine I love the way it just purrs along.  I really am going to enjoy this, and don't anticipate anything going wrong. Since all of the kinks were ironed out within the first 6months of the machines debut.  I learned a lot on the posts that women had on what to expect, and in some emails I saved them just in case I may run into a problem I will know how to identify it.
  
Today I just looked at sewing videos and some youtube tutorials.  Kind of interesting.  Slowly but surely I am working down some of this old stash to make room for some new stash. 

No comments:

Post a Comment