Followers

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Okay I said was going to post the pictures of my boxes.  But then I found out I packed away the battery part to my camera, and left the plug in part to the computer.  So I am not going to be able to take any pictures for months.  I don't which box I put it in...........oh please don't laugh.  I thought I had some type of system in writing on the boxes.  Of course six of them are marked S for sewing, but  I didn't bother to write down everything in the boxes.

In the mean time I've been trying to find the Elna Exquisit on line.......I'm interested in this machine because it is the same as the SingerXL6000  in that it changes to the next thread.  I didn't know that embroidering could be tiring.  Don't get me wrong I love watching the machine sew out the patterns.   As soon as one color is through my Janome 300 stops and then I have to switch colors.   I don't want the singer, as one of my friends has one, and I really don't want the same machine she has, kinda like sewing machine rivalry lol, but in a good way.   I just wanted to check out the Elna.   As it stands now.  I am just down to two working machines.  One old.....Bernina 160, and my Janome 7700.  

  This is not going to be a deal breaker for me.........but three is really all I want, because when I get home there are a lot of sewing clubs and places to go to, and I plan on going to meetups.   Already people are planning on what to do when I get there, and I am not going to relax until I get back home.   So back to the drawing board..  Also another machine I checked out is the Toyota, which is big in AU, however they don't sell it in the states.  It is said to be a real workhorse, and comparable to the Janome 1000.   It has very few stitches on it, and that's not really important to me at this point and time. So many choices.  I keep checking on Ebay.  Really I won't make a choice until around February, that is unless something magical happens. I will be busy until the end of the month, and more than likely will not post again until after I move.  So there will be a two week break.

  I am going to make really knuckle down and make more posts which will prompt more sewing.    I would like to have pictures along, but with things packed up I am going to have to go commentary for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment