Followers

Saturday, December 21, 2013

This a photo I took on the train coming into Washington State, although not really a good photo, you can kind of get the idea.  The mountains are just so majestic coming in, and put ones mind at ease.

This is one of the views that I see in the morning from the window of my girlfriends house in the morning while drinking coffee,

I tried to get a clearer view, it looks good while I am taking the pictures, however it is different when I put them on line.

I think I mentioned that I couldn't take my sewing machines on the train.  They did arrive thanks to a friend in Minnesota who sent them by snail mail.  It took a week, but the girls got here.   I had to leave the Bernina , and all of the notions.
I found an apartment in Bremerton but won't be able to move in until January 10th so that's just a ways off, but it can't get here fast enough for me.  In the mean time I am getting aquainted with the bus system and places again.  it's so good to be back home.
Folks have been spoiling me rotten since I got back home.  Last saturday through monday I spent at the LaQuinta inn.  One of my friends decided that I needed to be by myself, and so she put me up in at the inn.  Everyone knows that I've been by myself for such a long time, and sometimes being around people on a 24hr. basis in transition could be overwhelming.  The fact of the matter is that I enjoy my girl friends company.
  The other friends are all want their time spent with me as well.  So you can imagine how that is going can't you?   I don't mind it though.   Can't wait to set the girls up.  That will be a while though because I put the Janome sewing table up so well, that I couldn't take it down.  Isn't that a hoot?    Well I will write again, but in the meantime I am going to have to take a break........since things are all over every where.  Still looking at other sites for deals and more notions.   Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment